Thursday, August 2, 2012

Fucker Off !!!!

U R D BITCH!!!!!!!!!!
BITCH BITCH BITCH
Wat d fuck u!!!!!
is u do wrong, nt me!!!!is u nt communicate wif ur agent,tat is ur problem...nt my problem
plz think b54 u talk..im 5 if u nt pass to us do it,don forgot...u boss n ur company if get d BG L wif who!!!!!!!
tat is ur problem,is u promise ppl,u will me nt shud do it....
plz think twice it....
reli bangau!!!!!!

Fucker off wif the bitch
 y owez hear bitch say thing..plz side my place to think..........diao!!!!!
is ms,u need me noe d ans...
is u...u wan me guest ur ans......
izzit fare to me??????
KKKKKKKKKKK
think think think
im so fannn nw...still ask me think....
u need rest ur mind,me oso need
u hv ur pleasure....
i osohv my pleasure....
i need face many blame me tis n tat which nt my ctrl ,nt my problem....
wat can i do...
tat is nt my wrong,i oso cnt voice out,jz can eat d die cat
i reli bek tahan liao!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment